| Past wildfire related events and other resources
- 09/26/2020: 1pm to 4pm, Mendocino Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), Listos and North Coast Opportunities
had a Disaster Preparedness Information booth at Mendo Mill, on North State Street, in Ukiah.
- 09/24/2020 5:00pm to 6:00pm, 1st District Supervisor Candidate Glenn McGourty hosted a digital town hall meeting titled
"Living with Wildfires".
- 11/21/2019: A free Firescaping presentation By Author, Douglas Kent took place at Mendocino College's Little Theater.
- 06/08/2018: CalFire released the report on the causes of October fires.
To read the Mendocino Voice's article, click here.
To read the complete CalFire report (pdf format) on the causes of the October fires, from CalFire itself, click here.
- Fire Recovery Community Meetings were held on Wednesday evenings, 6:30pm, once a month at the Eagle Peak
Cafeteria (8601 West Road, Redwood Valley). Here were the dates, April 18 and May 16 (from North Coast Opportunities).
To see the complete video of the February 22 meeting (from Mendocino Voice), click here.
To see the complete video of the March 21 meeting (from Mendocino County), click here.
To see the videos of the other Community meetings (from Mendocino County's website), click here.
- Here is the all encompassing informational web page, regarding fire recovery, from Mendocino County: Click here.
- On November 8, 2017, Redwood Valley Community held a meeting regarding insurance questions related to the fire on
YouTube, click here.
- The visit the North Coast Opportunity (NCO) website, click here.
- To see the Redwood Valley Municipal Advisory Council (RV MAC) webssite, click here.
- Lost birth certificates, marriage certificates and other certificates issued by the county visit the Mendocino County
Recorder's Office's web page, click here.
- Lost your US Passport, complete Form DS-82, to get the form in question (pdf format), click here.
- Lost your driver's license and other vehicle related documents go to the DMV or click here.
- Lost your Green Card? Use USCIS form I-90, Click here.
- Lost your certificate of citizenship? Use USCIS form N-565, Click here.
- To visit the USCIS' Sepcial Situation's Webpage, click here.