|*** Coming from the North of Ukiah.
- If you are on the 101 freeway, get off at the North Ukiah
- Go South on State Street.
- At the second red light take a right on Empire Drive (a
fast food restaurant is on the corner).
- At the first stop sign, take a left on N. Bush Street.
- Go several blocks south on N. Bush Street all the way to a
stop sign. You'll see a playing field on your right and Frank
Zeek Elementary will be on your right, after the stop sign.
- Ukiah Adult School is on your right, just after Frank
Zeek Elementary School.
|*** Coming from the South of Ukiah
- If you are on the 101 freeway, you can reach State street
by getting off the freeway at Talmage, Gobbi, or Perkins
Street, in either case you will need to head West.
- Once you have reached State Street, go north all the way
to Low Gap Road.
- This intersection has red lights. You will see a gas station
on your right, a local bank across the street on your left,
and a tire store on your left.
- Take a left on Low Gap Road.
- Go a few blocks up Low Gap Road and at the first stop
sign take a right on Bush Street.
- Ukiah Adult School is about a block away from the low
Gap and Bush intersection, on your left.