|The following information is non-partisan.
I will not tell you who or what to vote for.
As a citizen, you should be informed in order to perform you civic duty.
Citizens (only), to register online, click here.
For information regarding this election at the local level, click here.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CITIZENS WHO WANT TO VOTE IN THIS ELECTION
Monday May 7, 2018
First Day to Vote-by-Mail
Monday May 21, 2018
Last Day to Register to Vote for this Election
Tuesday May 29, 2018
Last Day that County Election Officials accept any voter's application for a
Tuesday June 5, 2018, Election Day
Polls are open 7:00am to 8:00pm
Information regarding the Statewide Direct Primary Election
(As found in the Official Voter Information Guide)
As a registered voter you will have to vote on:
Propositions, 68, 69, 70, 71 and 72
- Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
- Insurance Commissioner
- Board of Equalization (District 2)
- Superintendent of Public Instruction (non partisan office)
Helpful links related to this Statewide Election
- To read helpful information for first-time voters, click here.
- To view Official Voter Information Guide in different languages, click here.
- To Check your registration status and registration information, click here.
- To research campaign contributions and lobbying activity, click here or here.